I just got back from voting. It’s uplifting to see democracy in action.
There’s something inspiring about seeing people setting their personal opinions and differences aside and coming together in good cheer to vote. You really get the sense that everyone feels their voice is being heard and that it counts. You can tell it makes people feel empowered.
I mean, even though no one knows who someone else is voting for, we all know that we have an equal chance to have our say and that if our candidates don’t win, it was a fair election and the majority rules … no matter how stupid you might think that majority is!
I truly live in the greatest country in the world. I love this country!
-sigh-
So, who did I vote for President and Vice President of the UnitedStatesof America?
I voted for George “Dubya” Bush and DickCheney!!!
Why? See my earlier posts!
I know that they’re not up here on BlogSpot.com yet, but I’m working on it.